Schedule an Appointment
Office Hours: 10:30 AM until 4:30 PM | Tuesday through Friday, year-round. To schedule an appointment to tour our Hillwood facility, please call our office or email Cyndy Osborne, Office Manager: email@example.com.
Museum Hours: 12:00 PM to 4:00 PM | Last Tour at 3:30 PM | Tuesday through Saturday, beginning of April through mid-December.
Phone: (901) 386-0715
Fax: (901) 388-4677
DIRECTOR OF DEVELOPMENT AND FUNDRAISING
Full Time Position. Reports to the Executive Director
- Develop and Maintain a Marketing Strategy encompassing all aspects of available Media and Community outreach.
- Generation of funding for projects through corporate and community support.
- Research and perform all necessary requirements for securing grant funding. .
- Investigate the pros and cons of operating and facilitating the setup of internal fundraising endeavors
- Develop a network of community and local government leaders to support and enable growth of the Historic Site in the areas of finance, education, and community involvement.
- Ensure compliance with budget requirements and Accounting Practices for all programs and grants.
- Create and maintain a Membership Development Program for the Association and maintain a database to ensure accuracy of records and good standing status for compliance with Bylaws requirements.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience. Please email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.