Schedule an Appointment
Office Hours: 10:30 AM until 4:30 PM | Tuesday through Friday, year-round. To schedule an appointment to tour our Hillwood facility, please call our office or email Cyndy Osborne, Office Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Museum Hours: 12:00 PM to 4:00 PM | Last Tour at 3:30 PM | Tuesday through Saturday, beginning of April through mid-December.
Phone: (901) 386-0715
Fax: (901) 388-4677
Katrina Hansen, Executive Director
Nancy McDonough, Ex Officio Director
Chris Mock, Grounds Manager
Cyndy Osborne, Office Manager
DIRECTOR OF DEVELOPMENT AND FUNDRAISING
Full Time Position. Reports to the Executive Director
- Develop and Maintain a Marketing Strategy encompassing all aspects of available Media and Community outreach.
- Generation of funding for projects through corporate and community support.
- Research and perform all necessary requirements for securing grant funding. .
- Investigate the pros and cons of operating and facilitating the setup of internal fundraising endeavors
- Develop a network of community and local government leaders to support and enable growth of the Historic Site in the areas of finance, education, and community involvement.
- Ensure compliance with budget requirements and Accounting Practices for all programs and grants.
- Create and maintain a Membership Development Program for the Association and maintain a database to ensure accuracy of records and good standing status for compliance with Bylaws requirements.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience. Please email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.